A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Have you ever wanted to program a fleet of taxis turn by turn, intersection by intersection as if each individual driver in your fleet was a brainless automaton who needs extremely detailed instructions?
Well, do I have the thing for you!
Enjoy this game where you write instructions for each individual taxi as you try to get them to reach their destinations without losing too much of your fleet, and don't worry, if you fail once, you can easily adjust and restart!
(find my twitter here: @profan)
Please rate it on the ldjam page too, thanks!
Sadly there was no time to make more than five levels, so thats all there is at the moment, alas, I hope you still enjoy this concept game!
- Dec 06 - 12:22 - bugfix for level 04, taxi number 1 was placed at an offset causing some moves that should be valid to not work
- Dec 06 - 12:53 - re-bugfix for level 04, taxi number 1 was placed at an offset causing some moves that should be valid to not work (1 pixel off in height, yay)
- middle mouse/right click to pan around the map (right click on web target due to workaround)
- scrollwheel to zoom in/out
- write the characters seen on left hand side in instruction window at bottom to give instructions to (for instance "<>^>" is turn left at first intersection, turn right at next opportunity and then keep going forwards past next junction/turn and then turn right at the next opportunity)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.